Why am I not enough?

I have been married for almost 20 years and tonight, after i pointed out a Facebook post that he posted that said "friends show me their tits real friends let me touch them" i finally told him it bothered me. One thing led to sex and i caught him looking at his phone WHILE HAVING SEX with me , at pictures of other women, Not just any women, but women i know who have let him take pictures of their breasts (before they knew me). This is not your typical question. We have history and ties that are only built with soooooooooooooooo much time. I still love him but feeling like he doesn't feel the same. (This isn't the only problem, have found pics on his phone by accident of other women we know) but wondering if I should let go. I know what a man's perspective is most of the time ie "I like to look but you are who I want. but this feels different. Should I give up and let him go?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes you should let him go thats something that you just dont do and he crossed the line big time get rid of the guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm so sorry that you're being used that way. This is the single most degrading thing I've read in a long time and it honestly really depressed me. I don't know you but I know you deserve so much more than that. I understand your hesitation because of the time you already have together but would you rather keep going down a path to destruction until one day you wake up and realize the best years of your life are gone? Or would you rather get out of a sloppy relationship while you still can and find someone who will give you the passion and romance you deserve?
    What you've described here is a level of jackassery I scarcely knew existed until I read your post. I hope for your sake you leave that pig.