I broke up with my ex because she dressed like a slut. How am I the bad guy?

She was stupid enough to wear a dress which when light falls on it, is a see through. To make matters worse, that dumb bitch didn't wear a bra. I took her to an expensive place which had lighting. I was more fucking embarrassed than her. I had to leave cancelling my reservation I made days ago, and people were whistling and passing mean comments outside. the bitch deserved every bit of humiliation whereas I never deserved my day to go that way. I told her to take a taxi home, and she keeps calling me ever since. well now her friends have spread rumors around that I'm a bad jerk, where clearly I never did anything wrong. How am I bad?
I'm done responding to feminists here. also, people who judge me for name calling, please remember her friends do the same in real life to me. and for the people who actually saw this in a general point of view. thank yyou

2929

Most Helpful Guy