Should I break up with him or try to make it work?

So my boyfriend deploys early next year (Navy) and I am really nervous about it. I am getting pretty anxious already even though it is still some time away. I don't know what to do. We won't get the "homecoming" either since he is getting out mid deployment since he is not reenlisting or anything. I will be in Grad school then and probably won't be in the same state as him. I am afraid of losing him because of this. I am so confused. I told him that I was afraid that I would lose him if I was in a different state than him for grad school. He told me "it will take more than that for you to lose me" I am still afraid. I don't know what to do. Should I break up with him or just take a chance and see if it works out.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Falling in love isn't a choice but staying in love is. So its your choice to get through his deployment and make sure your there when he comes back. Remember he is going for a good reason his not leaving you.