Really confused here?

me and my ex broke uo around 3 an half months ago now and we have still been having contact and I've seen her a couple of times since and been on holiday with her a few weeks ago for 7 days.

now we got on really well on holiday and had a good chat she says she still loves me and won't be it forever and we will work it out etc.

but since being back from holiday i realise now I've been really pushy with her wanting to speak to her about it and sort it out, I've definitely pushed her further away because on Monday when i asked if i should book time off for a wedding her friends have invited us to, she said not to bother and she doesn't know where this is all going.

she jus said she has felt pressured to make a decision and were both miserable atm and we dont want this looming over us and she wants us to both enjoy life again.

i was trying to speak to her and now she's pretty much told me im annoying her with it now cos its all she ever hears from me an she feels like she is being pursued an she just needs a break from it all just now and for me to not contact her til it all calms down.

she's unfriended me of Facebook and instagram now too an jus says its whats for the best atm an she's not cutting all ties because she still wants me in her life.

but the confusing part is i have spoke to her mum about it (got on with her well) and told her how i feel and her mum said she had hoped we would havr got it back on track after our holiday an stuff.

my ex and her mum are like best friends speak every day about anything

her mum told me she still loves me and has said that my ex has never mentioned thats its over for good. she said that she's always telling my ex how good we are together. she said all my ex has said to her is that I've pressured her and she needs time etc.

im just confused here now as my ex is telling me one thing and im hearing different, she definitely woud have told her mum if it was over for good

really confused now :/

11