My ex told me to move on but I can't what should I do?

me and my ex had a argument the other day he told me to move on. he told me he cared but i dont feel like he did i feel like he used me for sex, we were only together for a few months but so much happened. i spent nearly everyday with him during this time

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think what happend, is you got attached, and your still attached. First off, not sure how old you are. Seeing your under 18. I'll just tell you, it's nothing new. I'll be honest, people suck, plain and simple. We all are trying to fill this void for ourselves, and that void can be almost anything. One thing of course, is trying to be in a relationship, that seems like it's not working. For example, the relationship you where just in. You said he just used you for sex? Well, then, why are you wanting to get back with someone, that you feel used you? Always listen to your mind, and fallow with your heart. It's most likely the best answer I can give you know. The only problem is, you haven't yet grown up, and learned too much to think with your mind... not that your not smart by any means, but your still young, and young relationships don't work out, because when your an adult, it becomes less sex, and more of what really matters. If you can learn that at an early age, then you won't be in this mess like you are, wondering why he's treating you like this, and feeling used. It's all about taking steps. We learn to crawl, not run. It's about crawling, then taking a step at a time, then if all is good, then run with it. But at the mean time, it's best to kinda forget this one, if he's truly used you for sex. If not, then there might be something to work on. But that's for you decide, not myself, not anyone else.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I feel your pain, I am having to get over an ex at the moment too and it is really hard. If he truly did sue you for the sex and not who you are or your personality then it's time to get over him and find someone better. It's easier said than done but it'll be even harder to hold onto him.

2|0
    0|0
  • Just do what you can, one day at a time, and get all the things that remind you of him out of your life.

Next time wait for sex until you know the person is truly worthy of your love/heart/life.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• He is still wet behind the ears, sweetie, immature to boot. He most likely found the perfect lame duck excuse for not being hooked at the hip Nor in a Relationship, for his only selfish motive Was----He used me for sex. He most likely got tired of everything, it became a strain on his pea brain.
    Move on and lick your war wounds, putting this schmo way out of your mind, at arm's length now. You deserve better, maybe someone a tiny bit older who thinks like you do and wants what you do as well. However, from this little lesson in love that you have learned, don't wear your heart on your own sleeve so fast the next time.
    Good luck. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Talk things out. and if he used u for sex. tell ur parents. its rape if he used you

0|0
    0|2
  • He's a loser. He probably just wants a reaction.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes