Are your parents divorced?

If so, do you wish they weren't? Or do you think it was for the best?

• My parents are divorced and I resent them for it.
  • My parents are divorced and it's whatever. I don't really care.
  • My parents are divorced and I think it's for the best. I just want them to be happy.
    Vote C
  • My parent's aren't divorced.
    Vote D

81

Most Helpful Girl

• My parents are divorced and have been for a longgg time. My father was physically abusive to my mother so it was best. I resent him for that. My mom eventually remarried to my step dad but they are now divorced. I'm upset about that one but still I think it was best. It was rough at first but now they are able to be cordial with each other and that's pretty cool.

What Guys Said 1

• My parents are on about a 15 yr engagement. Not sure what happened to the actual marrying part but they're happy and I'm happy for them:)

What Girls Said 7

• My parents have been divorced since I was like 2 years old. It affected me when I was younger since I was in and out of court because they were fighting over custody of me and I had to choose who I wanted to live with. But now? I don't care. I resent them for many reasons, getting divorced is not one of them.

• My parents got divorced 11 years ago cause my father was an abusive man, not just to my mum but to me and my bother as well so I'm glad they got divorced. I don't want my mum to go through that ever again. That man didn't deserve her. In fact I hate to use the word father cause I don't think he ever really was. He never did what a father should. So yea life is much better with him out of the picture

• My parents never married lol

• My parents are still married after 30+ years.

• Not divorced, but the love is long gone. They just stay together for convenience, but sleep in separate rooms.

• Nop not divorced

• No; my Dad died when I was 4 and they were married at the time. I like to think if he were alive they'd still be together