Is it a good idea to get revenge on an ex and the girl if they deserve it?

My best friend and boyfriend cheated. I really want to make them pay. Should I and if I should how?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Ever hear the saying that the best revenge is living well?

That statement hold a lot of validity. Cheating is wrong, and you have been wronged seeing as it happened to you. And it is only natural to want to get him back. But the time and effort that you have to put into getting this revenge is simply not worth it in the big picture. It is a short term high and will not serve the best purpose here.

The best thing (IMO) here is for you to realize that this person is simply not worth your time and get over it. The fact that you would even put effort into getting revenge on him will just give him more satisfaction seeing as you are making an effort to do so, if that makes sense.

Try and find comfort in the fact that his decisions will surely do their own revenge for you as they will affect him on his path in life. Let the karma happen on it's own, because it will. In the meantime get on with your life and find someone who has more respect for you. This is ultimately the best thing you can do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I can only imagine how that must feel, but taking revenge won't fix anything. I think you should be thankful that you're rid of him and you can move on to another guy who won't be an asshole and cheat on you like that. Be the bigger person, and just let them out of your life and close the door behind them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before setting out for revenge first dig two graves. We've all been deeply hurt in relationships. Unfortunately that's the risk we take for getting involved. Anger is one of the ways we heal. It usually follows being stunned. After anger is what could I have done different then then acceptance. Nothings worse than a broken heart. I'm sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • Always keep things poetic, embarrass them, but don't hurt them physically, definitely try to make them both regret it severely. I would suggest that you start by posting to his social media pages what he did. however before you do anything make sure that you are absolutely positive that they were cheating, and not doing something else.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think you do better, if you move on it let karma take its course ;-)
    DonĀ“t let allow people who hurt you, let you feel such things like anger, hate etc.
    Peace feels much better... what goes around comes around, so you just gotta lay back

0|0
    0|0
  • YES you should. Don't believe in Karma, it's NOT real.

Spread rumors about them and maybe get a friend to seduce him and film it on a video.

I would love to help you out.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lool sound like you know what to do! Have you ever done anything like that before?

• Show All
    • What happened?

• That's a long story...

Recommended myTakes