Im confused on what my ex girlfriend is doing to me, I love her and want her back more than anything but I dont know what to do?

My ex broke up with me on October 7 2014 after dating for almost a year. She fell in love with me the moment she saw and said she's never been in love with someone so much before, i fell for her too because she was the girl I've been waiting for, we were perfect for eachother always calling each other names but just joking around with eachother and being competitive with eachother. We liked all the same things and her family really liked me. She even told her mom that i was husband material for her and brought up marriage and kids often throughout our relationship. In September of 2014 i started to act more jealous and get salty with her more often. This put stress on her thinking she couldnt make me happy anymore and broke up with me on Tuesday oct 7. About 5 days later (sunday) she called me and wanted to talk and we did for awhile, and then on the Monday she came and gave back my stuff, after talking for about 30 minutes she started to hug me tightly and we started to kiss. That following Saturday i went to her place to get the rest of my things. We talked for about 3 hours and hugged, kissed, cuddled and had sex. During the 3 hours she said stuff like i dont want to lead you on, i dont want a bf right now, and i know i want to be with you but can't right now. After that night i hadent seen or heard from her in 2 weeks. Until Saturday (Nov 1) where i saw her at a party. She hugged me, and at one point came by and kissed me on the cheek. She left the party and texted me 6 times and called me saying i was the hottest guy there and wanted me to please sleep over to cuddle. I decided to and i played a song on the guitar for her that i made just for her after we broke up, she broke down in tears because she loved it and wants it on her ipod. We cuddled through the night and kissed eachother and she said she was happy to see me, and felt so comfertable cuddeling with me. She said " your my friend, well more than a friend" to me and wants to do homework dates with me.
She said it brought all her emotions up when she saw me and it worsened when i did everything right and made her heart melt (the song i made for her). She said goodnight and to sleep tight and sweet dreams. Now i am stuck wondering just what the hell is going on here. She doesn't want anyone else and says she loves my body and that im handsome, and it feels so nice when i kiss her on the cheek.

11