How do I make her miss me without talking to her? HELP PLEASE?

my girlfriend broke up with me after a bad argument. She doesn't want to talk to me at all. What can i do to make her come back?

In this case, i don't want to move on yet because its something that can be fixed. We had a one year serious relationship.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't really do anything that's not sleazy without talking to her. If she doesn't want to talk you'll have to be patient and wait until she will talk with you.

Don't go out and get another girl to try to make her jealous, that's a terrible idea. Just send her a periodic text or email or Facebook message asking if she's willing to talk, maybe ask once a week.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• You can't make her miss you, if the relationship can be salvaged and she still cares about you, she will not need any help to start missing you, she will do it automatically, herself,

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't try to make someone miss you. If you meant something to her, then she will. If she doesn't miss you, move on. Better for both of you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes