How do I make her miss me without talking to her? HELP PLEASE?

my girlfriend broke up with me after a bad argument. She doesn't want to talk to me at all. What can i do to make her come back?

In this case, i don't want to move on yet because its something that can be fixed. We had a one year serious relationship.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't really do anything that's not sleazy without talking to her. If she doesn't want to talk you'll have to be patient and wait until she will talk with you.

Don't go out and get another girl to try to make her jealous, that's a terrible idea. Just send her a periodic text or email or Facebook message asking if she's willing to talk, maybe ask once a week.