Ex keeps stalking me on instagram?

It has been 2 years after the breakup. I moved on and i thought he did. But i keep getting notifs of him following and unfollowing, liking and unliking. Thought it might be an accident but he does it maybe 3-5 times a month. I dont know how to feel about it but i hate him. He was a controlling a. hole and i literally had rules to follow. there's no way will i ever forgive him and neither will i forget so its not like i will ever want to see him again. These notifs are annoying. I don't know if i should do something about it. If he's trying to send me a message this is so childish. And if i confront him he'll deny it. I could block him but it still doesn't explain why he's doing it in the first place. He was the one who broke off our relationship.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• try blocking him, sister. in that case, he won't be able to annoy you anymore

What Guys Said 1

• He's probably doing it because he regrets breaking it off and is thinking about you. I doubt he's doing it to get into your head.

Just block him if the notifs bother you, I wouldn't confront him. Let sleeping dogs lie and all.

What Girls Said 1

• Block him. Easy. But before you do that DM him ask him whats going on, see how he feels. Then after you figure out how he feels and what he thinks then you can decide what to do after that. Good luck!