How does a guy feel when he dumps his girl?

Long story short: We got back together on certain rules I had to follow and I got upset we didn't hang when he promised we would and he broke up with me over phone saying he can't handle college, frat, friends and me. But the other day he was crazy for me...

Anyway we haven't talked for a couple weeks but he will stalk my social media and snapchat stories and he walked with this girl who he knows likes him and I'm thinking you don't have time for a girl yet you are looking obviously with one... why is he doing this... he dumped me... what does he feel... how do u go from I really like you to we're done... does he miss me

04

Most Helpful Guy

• "We got back together on certain rules I had to follow and I got upset we didn't hang when he promised we would and he broke up with me over phone saying he can't handle college, frat, friends and me. But the other day he was crazy for me..."

Doesn't sound like the guy is consistently in love with you. I believe there are things he likes about having a relationship with you, it's just that there are more things that keep him from being in one. Have you guys tried talking things out before you broke up? It seems you have since you stated that you had to follow "rules" (doesn't sound mature if you were the only one who had to change for the sake of the relationship, I'm sure he isn't perfect either).
    As the other guy said, your ex might have thought you were too clingy or something. If you really like him I'd say try just being a friend for now and see what happens. Don't worry about it too much, try to be happy. Good luck.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like he was trying to let you down easy. you sound clingy, are you clingy?
    and please don't bring social media into the mix... it has nothing to do with this.

• Usually the man will get over it rather quickly and move on. The woman will be hurt and it will take some time for her to heal, but when she does finally heal, that's about the same time the man finds out that it was a mistake.

• If I were to get a girlfriend I probably wouldn't be the one doing the dumping since it could be a very very long time before I got another one.

What Girls Said 0