I think this girl menipulated me, I'm so depressed now?

Long story short I gave my first kiss to this girl which was real special to me and something I was saving for my future love. I thought we were becoming something but I decided upon myself it was best to be friends for now. She didn't want that and denied my friendship.

I became depressed and now feel even worse. Within a month after she left me she got another boyfriend and forgot all about me. I feel menipulated by her since I now know she's one that jumps around looking for love in and out of relationships.

During our time she made me feel so special and valued. Now I was just another guy for her. Did she use me? Did she even care about me? I gave it all to her

I'm so sad and angry. Please help.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's what you get when you reject someone you really like. She doesn't seem like the type of girl that wants to be friend zoned or that will linger on a guy that rejected her. She's just doing what a normal girl would do, moving on.

1|1
    0|0
    • She told me i was her best friend at the time. I now know she was playing with my head. She had me believing things were hopeful.

• Show All
    • okay well whatever. Girls like that have no respect for guys who don't causally date and have sex with people they don't know. It fucking blows i did all that with her.

• You did all of that with her, to rehect her lol makes perfect since.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your going to find that this can happen (especially if your still in high school), folks sometimes go out with someone to make someone else jealous. It is really piety of folks to use people like this but they do. I personally don't like to stay friends like that, so really she is doing you a favor there. She might have cared for you, but from what you are saying it sounds is hard to say if she did or did not. Also, something to keep in mind is that, hey at least you got your first kiss with someone that seemed like a catch. That is actually pretty awesome... my first kiss was sort of lame, just something quick in the backseat of a friends car... and then not much after that.

Sorry to hear about your woes dude, but there are plenty of other fish in the sea and I am sure you will find someone much better than this chick.

0|0
    0|0
    • wait did you break up with her? if you broke up with her... then ignore my first post. Dude you brought it all on yourself.

• Show All
    • it sounds like you got nervous about the label "relationship" and didn't want to lose a friend so you ended it. However, that probably broke her heart (my guess) because from the sound of things it seems like she had a crush on you. She is probably just trying to move on from you dude... give her the space she wants.

• I need to move on as well. I can't keep her in my mind because it makes me very sad she moved on so quick as if i was nothing to her. Saying all that so called meaning shit she told me. I see the other side now, she manipulative from the start.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Aw you know kisses are given so freely and so is sex these days it doesn't mean much to a lot of people which is sad. A kiss means something to me and so does sex but for others its fun or things that are done in the moment. This girl doesn't think. She owes you anything and your well rid. You didn't give everything sweetie remember that

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't have sex with her even though i was very close to. I really wanted that kiss to be my last. I was thinking maybe she was just taking a break from me because she felt hurt i refused a relationship. But i guess dating and having casual sex is more important than someone who really cares about you to her.

• These days that seems. to be the case with many people sady. You did nothing wrong though :)

• It is very sad. she's had multiple boyfriends in the past, who knows how many sex partners too. And all i had was zero, none! with absolutely no experience and she used me just so she could feel wanted and loved. She hates herself so she uses others to make herself feel better which is wrong.

• Aww, you are so cute. But back to your question, your going to be sad but honestly what's done is done in that sense to be honest she may just be as ass, but don't let her acting like a idiot. Ale you afraid to approach or be with another girl because don't let a stupid girl like her have a hold over your life. In all honesty the best thing you can do is try and get over her and move on

0|0
    0|0
    • Im gonna have to move on regardless. As much as I prayed for things to get better, we just can't have it all in life. I do feel there is a girl for me out there. But when i look out into the horizon i just dont see anything at all. I want a friend, girl to be precise because I can connect with girls emotionally a lot better than guys.

she's experienced with having boyfriends and relationships so she knows how to move on the right way. For me though, this was all very new and left me in a very depressed state. I didn't want things to be this way. Thank you for your comment.

• Show All
    • You kind of do have to take it one day at a time when your going through a rough time. Hmmm sort of. Like iv been in a very low place in my life so many times, I hate talking about it and I hate thinking about it so I just think to myself there's no way that god could put me through all this shit in my life for it not to eventually turn out okay, and if I say this to myself when I'm in that low place I kind of pull myself out of it. I don't trust a lot of people so I don't ever talk about myself, but a lot of people tell me there problems so I can understand where your coming from. Believe me just think one day every thing will be okay.

• I believe you. As clouded as my mind is, i really do believe you're right that the future holds brighter outcomes.

What Guys Said 8

• You can't reject someone then call dibs later when she moves on bro. That's just being selfish.
    It sounds like she didn't play by your rules so you turned her down, only to be upset that she didn't fall in line with what you wanted afterward.
    by the way you hardly "gave it all to her" You touched her lips with yours buddy.

0|1
    0|0
    • No buddy, i did much more than that way before i even chose to give her my kiss.

• Show All
    • It means a lot to me, I've only kissed two women in my entire life. But your just so damn whiney about it.

• Okay so i sound whiney to you. Im sad this happened and was afraid it would end this way. It's whatever now.

• How can you feel you were manipulated? You rejected her first. What did you expect her reaction to be? I don't blame her in the slightest.

0|2
    0|0
    • She was my friend and asked for it too quick. She knew i was new to the whole girlfriend scene and didn't respect the fact she wouldve been my first. She pushed herself onto me. Thats probably why i gave her that kiss in the first place. I had feelings for her but did not feel ready for commitment at such an early stage.

• Show All
    • Holy Shit, dude - you rejected her and she moved on. You are off your rocker if you think she did anything wrong

• whatever. She moved on and im left here as leftovers. You're right its my fault for letting myself go at first to later realize i meant absolutely nothing to her. Senseless girl who go around saying nobody likes her. I wonder why now.

• No you rejected her. Some women play guys but you are 100% at fault for this one. It is selfish to expect someone that likes you to be satisfied being just friends. They don't owe you a friendship any more than you owe them a relationship.

0|1
    1|0
  • Of course she used, and no she didn't care about you.

Just move on and find another woman. It happens.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not even close. You denied a relationship. She wanted one and went looking elsewhere. What did you expect, that she'd wait until you were ready for a relationship. It sounds like you need to grow up a bit before you are ready for a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont think growing up has anything to do with it. Relationships can be done when you're as young as 14 years old. I know im not ready, and it doesn't feel like i will be in the next 5 years either.

• That is a sub-nature that woman all bear. They don`t do this on purpose but there are some who do and they are in my eyes evil in nature, but you can say the same for men who fysically mistreat women are abuse women in this kind of way, just to let you know I don`t discriminate, just pointing out facts to life. Don`t be angry, that won't heal the wound, just let it be done and over with, her loss not yours, what will she find with all those other men? More empty en meaningless... You should stand above any given situation that tries to put you down, be the stronger one and stand tall, you will in time attract the right one for you who will cherish and respect the time shared. Omay! Brother

0|0
    0|0
    • I just wanted to be good friends with her. I really cared about her so much but apparently she couldn't see that at all. She just wanted me to be her boyfriend. She gave me that ultimatum of you're either with me or out of my life. I felt so sad.

• Blinding thoughts of her own grandure besides knowing or trying to understand the given love.

• Thats how it feels like. I know that day will come when she knocks on my door after breaking up with this "boyfriend". It would be difficult to not do what she did to me, shut the door on her. Its sad but I can never accept her as a girlfriend no more, only friend.

• I LOL-ed when i see this post. How old are you?

0|2
    0|0
    • How is age relevant on this subject?

• Mate, you're over romantisising this. "Gave my first kiss to this girl". It's a kiss man. You will have a lot of those as you get older. She moved on and so should you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes