I think this girl menipulated me, I'm so depressed now?

Long story short I gave my first kiss to this girl which was real special to me and something I was saving for my future love. I thought we were becoming something but I decided upon myself it was best to be friends for now. She didn't want that and denied my friendship.

I became depressed and now feel even worse. Within a month after she left me she got another boyfriend and forgot all about me. I feel menipulated by her since I now know she's one that jumps around looking for love in and out of relationships.

During our time she made me feel so special and valued. Now I was just another guy for her. Did she use me? Did she even care about me? I gave it all to her

I'm so sad and angry. Please help.

39

Most Helpful Girl

• That's what you get when you reject someone you really like. She doesn't seem like the type of girl that wants to be friend zoned or that will linger on a guy that rejected her. She's just doing what a normal girl would do, moving on.

• She told me i was her best friend at the time. I now know she was playing with my head. She had me believing things were hopeful.

• okay well whatever. Girls like that have no respect for guys who don't causally date and have sex with people they don't know. It fucking blows i did all that with her.

• You did all of that with her, to rehect her lol makes perfect since.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your going to find that this can happen (especially if your still in high school), folks sometimes go out with someone to make someone else jealous. It is really piety of folks to use people like this but they do. I personally don't like to stay friends like that, so really she is doing you a favor there. She might have cared for you, but from what you are saying it sounds is hard to say if she did or did not. Also, something to keep in mind is that, hey at least you got your first kiss with someone that seemed like a catch. That is actually pretty awesome... my first kiss was sort of lame, just something quick in the backseat of a friends car... and then not much after that.

Sorry to hear about your woes dude, but there are plenty of other fish in the sea and I am sure you will find someone much better than this chick.

• wait did you break up with her? if you broke up with her... then ignore my first post. Dude you brought it all on yourself.

• it sounds like you got nervous about the label "relationship" and didn't want to lose a friend so you ended it. However, that probably broke her heart (my guess) because from the sound of things it seems like she had a crush on you. She is probably just trying to move on from you dude... give her the space she wants.

• I need to move on as well. I can't keep her in my mind because it makes me very sad she moved on so quick as if i was nothing to her. Saying all that so called meaning shit she told me. I see the other side now, she manipulative from the start.