Women: If a guy walks away from your relationship, do you chase him?

This question is inspired by @prettylittleliarx 's postsecret (probably) profile picture:

images.girlsaskguys.com/.../profile.jpg?3

I'd like to see if the reciprocal is true.
  • I'm a guy / Just want to see the answers
  • If a man leaves me, I'll chase him until I get him!
  • If a man leaves me, I'll chase him... for awhile.
    Vote C
  • If a man leaves me, I'll chase him... if he's super-hot... or rich.
    Vote D
  • If a man leaves me, I'm better off without him. Next!
    Vote E

61

Most Helpful Girl

• if someone leaves the relationship the other half should never chase, if they want to be with you theyll choose to be if they dont then chasing them is just nagging someone who doesn't like you enough back to stay with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• there's gotta be some instances where that isn't true.

• Where, which isn't true?

I'm of the opinion that if someone wants to be free, you should let them go. If they come back to you, they're yours. If not, they never were. Also, if they want to be done with you - why should you chase? Better to have someone who's way into you, and never wants to let you go.

• oh im just referring solely to the pic.