Women: If a guy walks away from your relationship, do you chase him?

This question is inspired by @prettylittleliarx 's postsecret (probably) profile picture:

images.girlsaskguys.com/.../profile.jpg?3

I'd like to see if the reciprocal is true.
  • I'm a guy / Just want to see the answers
    Vote A
  • If a man leaves me, I'll chase him until I get him!
    Vote B
  • If a man leaves me, I'll chase him... for awhile.
    Vote C
  • If a man leaves me, I'll chase him... if he's super-hot... or rich.
    Vote D
  • If a man leaves me, I'm better off without him. Next!
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if someone leaves the relationship the other half should never chase, if they want to be with you theyll choose to be if they dont then chasing them is just nagging someone who doesn't like you enough back to stay with you.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• there's gotta be some instances where that isn't true.

0|0
    0|0
    • Where, which isn't true?

I'm of the opinion that if someone wants to be free, you should let them go. If they come back to you, they're yours. If not, they never were. Also, if they want to be done with you - why should you chase? Better to have someone who's way into you, and never wants to let you go.

• oh im just referring solely to the pic.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I think it just depends on the relationship. I had a guy walk away from me right after he told me he loved me.
    I normally don't chase unless I really like the person. I'd rather be chased after, but that's my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the situation, if I have a history with him and know were meant to be, I will chase him. But we all give up eventually.

0|0
    0|0
    • Did you check out that question about the woman who's been waiting on the dude for over a decade? I know a woman IRL who's been doing that too. SMH.

• Seriously? I feel like that'll be me with my ex lol

• It depends on the person really, but I'm too proud to chase anyone, even if I'm hurting and really want him back.

0|0
    0|0
  • if he's clear that he's leaving. thats it. over.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay so I voted I would chase him for a while.. because I would be still preoccupied by him and not be able to see the truth. But eventually I would accept the truth. Because you can't get love in this way. And if you get, it is not love. It is better to let go off of him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes