Does the no contact rule work?

Has the no contact rule worked for you? Tell me your story please!!!
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No contact for a year+ now, she blocked me on everything. To this day I still care deeply for her, but can't act on it. I also keep dreaming about her, so no. From my experience no, it does not work.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Works like a charm every time.

People underestimate the fact that they can get over someone pretty soon and overestimate how much they're "In Love"

From experience: you get over it. And when you do, you wonder why you hadn't done it sooner because you feel so much better

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• As long as you realize the point is to never talk to that person again and to start dating other people, yeah, it works just fine. If you are talking about using it as a means to manipulate someone into a relationship... not so well.

0|0
    0|0
  • It works. But the goal of NC is not to make the persons chase you, but rather to stop peeling the scab off the emotional wound so you can heal and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's working right now. Haven't talked to them in almost a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well lets see... This is how it works. You don't contact them, they contact you a time or two thinking that contact is normal, and then they move on and you sit there and twiddle your thumbs.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes