Does the no contact rule work?

Has the no contact rule worked for you? Tell me your story please!!!
  • Yes
  • No

15

Most Helpful Guy

• No contact for a year+ now, she blocked me on everything. To this day I still care deeply for her, but can't act on it. I also keep dreaming about her, so no. From my experience no, it does not work.

Most Helpful Girl

• Works like a charm every time.

People underestimate the fact that they can get over someone pretty soon and overestimate how much they're "In Love"

From experience: you get over it. And when you do, you wonder why you hadn't done it sooner because you feel so much better