Break up remedies? What to do or use to heal broken heart?

Just broke up with my boyfriend... why? because he has a wife and 2 children in bulgaria that I didn't know about, the pain was unbelievable, and I'm wondering... everyone has been through a break up. what do you use for healing? Best method of healing?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• When my daughter went through a terrible break up I suggested she guard your heart.

I then told her in a relationship first comes infatuation, then you have to embrace the same "wants and goals" without colliding then you have to look into each others eyes and see their heart and know they are doing the same to you before you can discover true love.

In the mean time consider my personal message I forwarded to you yesterday, about intimacy. Even though the ex is a jerk you will find love.