How long does it take a guy to realize he made a mistake?

Me and my ex of 5 years broke up 9 weeks ago. Things are better between us but he has asked to be left alone again so I am respecting that.

How long if your a guy would it take you to realise you have made a mistake? He keeps saying he loves me and needs time.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Woman uses there emotions to fix emotions guys uses logic and reasons to fix a problem. Less than 2 days if he started it. If he feel you did or you know you did but you him to take the blame. 12 minutes plus we need time alone to think about how we can either get this over with or just move on. That range from a day to 2 weeks.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a pretty broad spectrum of time you're looking at there. That totally depends on the individual and their capacity to recognize and accept their wrong doing. Plus, what did he do wrong? What mistake did he make? How do we know he made a mistake? Some people never come to terms with accepting their fault in anything, some come to terms right away. Others yet find clarity (especially once out of a relationship) and see that it wasn't their fault, and that they should have gotten out a lot sooner than they did.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• it can take either 5 secs... or even 5 years LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy. Maybe he didn't make a mistake. Maybe the person who needs to realise they made a mistake, is you.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes