What do the girls think about this?

The ex reached out a few weeks ago and we've been broken up for a few months now. She said she missed me and wanted to be friends. I asked if we could talk about it and she then turned around and said she wanted to think about it. That's the short version. So now, it's been two weeks and I haven't heard from her. I wished her a happy Halloween over the weekend and still zip. Ok so here's an update: I haven't heard from her at all and it seems she's left me hanging. A friend of mine told me that she posted some rant along the lines of: "I hate being ignored. If you don't want to talk to me then find a way to tell me and I'll move on. But don't make me out like the crazy on because I want to know where I stand. Dating sucks."
So what she's doing to me, someone is doing to her. What the you think about this? Am I a dick for thinking that's funny?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, it's just karma for her, laugh it up. But, what is seems like she did was decide she felt lonely & texted you, then when that feeling ended she ignored you & went on a hunt for someone different. But, what goes around comes back around :p

1|0
    0|0
    • It always does.

• Show All
    • Upon consideration, I decided that a friendship between you and I would be too difficult given the amount of drama that has occurred between us. There is no fixing what happened. I have absolutely no hard feelings towards you, but I think it's better if we both move on with our lives and avoid dwelling on the past.

• That's what I got

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• She's immature. Who broke up with who?

0|1
    0|0
    • She broke up with me

• Show All
    • Upon consideration, I decided that a friendship between you and I would be too difficult given the amount of drama that has occurred between us. There is no fixing what happened. I have absolutely no hard feelings towards you, but I think it's better if we both move on with our lives and avoid dwelling on the past.

• That was her reply

• Just move on. She obviously doesn't get it, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha that is funny

0|0
    0|0
    • Karma is a bitch. Is it not... Lol

• Show All
    • So she's totally done then. Doesn't really need a reply, but let it be a real goodbye text if you do. Sorry about that, hope you don't feel too bad

• There's no need to reply. She was responsible for 90% of the drama in our relationship. If she's that oblivious then I have nothing to say.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes