Ended on bad terms, how do I get closure when he blocked my number?

I've been seeing a guy on and off for about 6 months. We have strong feelings for each other but a small bickering went out of control and He pretty much ended it 2 weeks ago. I was pretty hurt so I've texted some horrible things to him and I found out a couple days after the breakup, that he blocked my number. I never contacted him since. The other day I saw him driving in my neighborhood which was weird cuz he live on the other side of town. I don't know if I'm still blocked and I don't want to find out. I've come to accept the breakup and I just want us to be on good terms as I am moving to a different state next week. How would I get closure?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to hear about your breakup.

But can I ask something first. Will you being on good terms with him help you in any way?

• It actually would help me. I just want to wish him well and let him know that I wish nothing but the best for him. I guess leave things on a positive note.

• Ok I understand that, and this is what you believe will bring you closure?

I think the guy might be quite hurt with all the abuse you have him via text and probably doesn't want to get an earful again from you. If you really feel that you need to talk to him only your number is blocked doesn't mean you couldn't use someone else's phone to try to call him.

But depending how hurt he is you might not get the chance to talk to him so just bear that in mind, he might end up hanging up on you as soon as he hears your voice. I suppose the alternative would be to try to catch him out somewhere. But either way he might end up saying something quite hurtful to you which could be a risk

Most Helpful Girl

• you have to find closure in yourself. some people are unwilling to give you closure. you could try one last time by trying to call him or leave a letter in his mailbox, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.