Is she taking it out on herself?

So my ex broke up with me about a month ago, we've been talking on and off a bit even though she doesn't really want to, or that's what she say. I mean she still talks to me. She has been saying things like I'm stupid for still loving her and she doesn't understand why I can move on. She makes it sound like I shouldn't want her and what I try to tell her is wether or not I should I still do. She also says that she doesn't want to get back with me because she thinks it will end the same way or I'm going to go back to my old ways. This has hurt me a lot and I've had nothing but time to think about what went wrong. Does it sound like she still has feelings for me or something?

• yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Need more then just lack of communication to answer..

0|0
    0|0
    • Well we have a child together and lived together. She seemed to become overwhelmed with life and we had been fighting on and off for a few months. Also and I'm not sure if this is effecting it but someone close to her passed away a month before our break up.

• Having a child is overwhelming enough without a relationship.. You not being there would overwhelm Her even more... Don't sound like she deals with emotion very well... It's probably to much to handle a child, a breakup and a death yikes... Just be there any way you can

What Guys Said 1

• So what DID go wrong?

0|0
    0|0
    • She's said almost every line in the book but it was mainly a lake of communication on both parts

• sounds like she's trying to let you down slowly but you refuse to let go.
      also, my question wasn't really answered. so my answer may not be very accurate.

Recommended myTakes