How can I let him down easily? I don't want to be a C-word?

So I am in a very unsatisfying relationship.

He is kind of clingy (no surprise there, he's still a demi-vierge), very insecure, over thinks everything, and he's kind of a push over. What does me in is the fact that we have been together for a couple of months and still no attempt at coitus, even though we've done other stuff. No I do not pressure him to engage in it, I am just really frustrated.

I guess I am a little demanding, my last relationship put me through hell so my tolerance is pretty low.

I would love to stay his friend because he is a funny guy, but I know that will never happen.

He also said he loved me within the 2nd month... yeah.

Anyways I feel like a bitch enough as it is, how can I end this gently?

10