Who screws people over more, boys or girls?

I say that guys screw their girl friends over more but my friend says that its about even and that sometimes girls screw over guys more. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK... WHO BREAKS THE HEARTS AND CHEATS MORE ETC:

• Boys?
  • Girls?
  • Equal?
    Vote C

59

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• its a break even.

• Girls have the legal capacity to screw people over more than guys do, although some guys find ways to work around that.

• I would say more guys do it cassually... but the girls who do it cassually are more devestating about it (never seen a guy chain women then brag about it like some girls often do) and I think women are often more vindictive than men in an otherwise amicable break up.
    Men are generally either ready to let it go, or arn't. Women almost ALWAYS go through a spiteful phase.

• In my personal experience, I got screwed over by so many girls and I have NEVER screwed over anyone
    So I can safely say that girls screw people over much much more

• My experiences are the complete opposite to yours. That doesn't mean that I think that men screw people over more, I think it's equal. People just have different experiences with it :)

• Pretty much even stevens.

• whoever says I love u first is screwed :D

• Guys cheat, girls always try and find a better boyfriend.

• Men screw women over more but women are much more evil and hurt more effectively.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm going with equal we both can do it... Of course guys are going to say girls and girls are going to say guys..

• I'm the friend. :D

• It's individual (=equal)

• It's a pretty equal deal, I think. It all depends on the person themselves (morals, sense of compassion, decency, ect.), not necessarily their gender.

• Majority of the time its the guy breaking the girls heart