Who screws people over more, boys or girls?

I say that guys screw their girl friends over more but my friend says that its about even and that sometimes girls screw over guys more. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK... WHO BREAKS THE HEARTS AND CHEATS MORE ETC:
  • Boys?
  • Girls?
  • Equal?
    Vote C

59

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say more guys do it cassually... but the girls who do it cassually are more devestating about it (never seen a guy chain women then brag about it like some girls often do) and I think women are often more vindictive than men in an otherwise amicable break up.
    Men are generally either ready to let it go, or arn't. Women almost ALWAYS go through a spiteful phase.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going with equal we both can do it... Of course guys are going to say girls and girls are going to say guys..