Would you break up/divorce your significant other if they did not like something you did?

Such as a movie, or a show?

Updates:
I am asking this question because I saw an article about this woman who filed for a divorce to her husband because he did not like Frozen.

Again, the article said she might have been cheating on him but just with that first statement.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not. It's natural for people to have different preferences.

My best friend in the world hates musicals, Disney movies, romantic comedies, and Christmas movies - which are four of my favorite things! But as long as she doesn't openly bad-mouth the ones I really like, it's not an issue. The key is to respect each other's likes even if you don't like them yourself.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• My SO would know everything I was going to do anyway LOL. They could always pop up and make me pause and think haha. In fact they do :O OH NO HE DINNINT!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that's completely ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • If u really love someone, you should accept and understand... That article is no sense, and so becames your question. Would u break up because of a frozen? Thats a joke!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Hahaha. No that is a ridiculous reason to break up with someone. Can you imagine the divorce papers? "Reason for Divorce: Mr Blah did not like Gossip Girl"

1|1
    0|0
  • nope its a silly excuse to breakup

1|1
    0|0
Loading... ;