Would you break up/divorce your significant other if they did not like something you did?

Such as a movie, or a show?

I am asking this question because I saw an article about this woman who filed for a divorce to her husband because he did not like Frozen.

Again, the article said she might have been cheating on him but just with that first statement.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course not. It's natural for people to have different preferences.

My best friend in the world hates musicals, Disney movies, romantic comedies, and Christmas movies - which are four of my favorite things! But as long as she doesn't openly bad-mouth the ones I really like, it's not an issue. The key is to respect each other's likes even if you don't like them yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• My SO would know everything I was going to do anyway LOL. They could always pop up and make me pause and think haha. In fact they do :O OH NO HE DINNINT!

• No, that's completely ridiculous.

• If u really love someone, you should accept and understand... That article is no sense, and so becames your question. Would u break up because of a frozen? Thats a joke!

What Girls Said 2

• Hahaha. No that is a ridiculous reason to break up with someone. Can you imagine the divorce papers? "Reason for Divorce: Mr Blah did not like Gossip Girl"

• nope its a silly excuse to breakup