I broke up with him... now I feel like it was the wrong thing to do?

In the end we didn't end up going further because I broke up with him. I couldn't deal with the way him and my friend were all over each other and really didn't believe he loved me. But now I see him and her and think should I have just stuck it out and tried to work on it? Was I just over reacting?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm James from Dallas, Texas.. i m here to seek people's advice... please serious people should comment on this post, cos i have been attacked severally on this same post... Here is my story.. my wife left me and our daughter to live with another man, i tried all i could to get her back but nothing worked, I read about a prince cocodu online who fix love problems and other problems like unemployment, bad luck, money problem, healing and many more, i decided to contact him, and he told me what to do to get my wife back, he told me my wife will return to me in 3 days and it happened this way.. since then we have been happy together, everything is smooth between us.. I asked him what i can do to pay him back for his great work, he said i should give him what i feel like, I want you guys to advice me on what i can give him in return of his help... Please serious advice only. you can text me +12144627851 if you have serious advice. or you can also write him on his personal email (prince. cocodu. spiritual. help@gmail. com) or visit him on website: https://dadaspiritualtemple.webs.com/: for any solution, and you will be grad you did.. thank you for your time.