I broke up with him... now I feel like it was the wrong thing to do?

In the end we didn't end up going further because I broke up with him. I couldn't deal with the way him and my friend were all over each other and really didn't believe he loved me. But now I see him and her and think should I have just stuck it out and tried to work on it? Was I just over reacting?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm James from Dallas, Texas.. i m here to seek people's advice... please serious people should comment on this post, cos i have been attacked severally on this same post... Here is my story.. my wife left me and our daughter to live with another man, i tried all i could to get her back but nothing worked, I read about a prince cocodu online who fix love problems and other problems like unemployment, bad luck, money problem, healing and many more, i decided to contact him, and he told me what to do to get my wife back, he told me my wife will return to me in 3 days and it happened this way.. since then we have been happy together, everything is smooth between us.. I asked him what i can do to pay him back for his great work, he said i should give him what i feel like, I want you guys to advice me on what i can give him in return of his help... Please serious advice only. you can text me +12144627851 if you have serious advice. or you can also write him on his personal email (prince. cocodu. spiritual. help@gmail. com) or visit him on website: https://dadaspiritualtemple.webs.com/: for any solution, and you will be grad you did.. thank you for your time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I believe if you want him back then you need to go after him if you think he wants to try again. Everyone deserves second chances and more than second chances if it feels right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would you be okay if he was all over his friend like that but he was only sleeping with you?

If so, you can always let him know you'd like to try again. But make damn sure the answer to that question is "yes!"

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm too jealous I think that's my problem! Maybe they weren't like that but my other friend said she saw them as well. When I'm around him I really like him but as soon as I'm not I just wonder what I was thinking !!

• Mmm, sounds like pheromones. If you're that jealous when he's acting like that, you may not want to go there. Just not worth it ><

I flirt a lot, but my gf knows I'm v attached to her and won't go farther than flirting, so we're okay there (and she knows she can ask for more attention if she's feeling like she hasn't gotten enuf). But that's not for everyone.

What Girls Said 1

• the same thing happened to me. its a normal feeling to want them back but later on you will be happy with the choice u made and later u will ask urself "was i drunk during this relationship"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes