At what point do you de-friend an ex on Facebook?

My ex broke things off with me about a month ago (semi-mutual due to long distance) and apparently we both decided to implement the "no contact rule". Not sure if it's been tough for her but it's def sucked for me! Anyway, prior to and during our relationship we rarely used Facebook--so rare pics, posts, etc. Since the split we seem to have gotten into a Facebook battle... she posted a pic with her friends out at the bar so I post pics of me and my friends, I get tagged at a haunted house and she goes and tags herself somewhere, this has gone back and forth every couple days. So we have this little battle going on and probably won't stop until either she de-friends me or vice versa. I find myself checking her Facebook 5-6 times a day which is undoubtedly keeping me from moving on. Do I take it as a sign that she too is struggling with this and reach out to her? Or just de-friend the beyach and move on?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe it's you making it the battle.. she's probably going out and having fun while you constantly Check her Facebook.. Do yourself a favor and delete Her..

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly don't see any need to call her a beyach you say it was semi-mutual breakup then call her that!

Secondly how do you know she is doing the things you are noticing on purpose to compete with you? The fact is if you are checking someones profile 5-6 times a day you are going to notice things that you are not going to like and imagine things that ware probably not even the case!

I would suggest you unfriend her and let her get on with her life and hopefully it will allow you to get on with your life aswell if you arnt stalking her profile so many times a day!

• The beyach comment was obviously a joke. I don't know she is doing those things on purpose; I know that previous and during the relationship she didn't use Facebook... the past 4 weeks she has over 20 pictures... I believe in coincidences within reason, just not here... get off your high horse buddy, EVERYONE at some point or another stalks someone else on Facebook dont care if it's once a day or 20 times a day stalking is stalking, and it's why most people get on Facebook to begin with!! You could have cut down your comment to "I would suggest you unfriend her"