So confused someone please help any advice at all everytime I start to get over my ex he always has away of showing back up why do they do this?

I was with this guy for a year when he cheated on me and we broke up and when we broke up he started dating the girl he cheated on me with every time i start feeling ok like I am ready to move on it never failshe always either calls or text or messages me on Facebook and everytime we stop talking again i feel like i lost him all over again why do people do this? I don't understand if he has already moved on why he won't let me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• This is something you need sort out. The fact you blame him for coming into your life again, then when he leaves you have to pick yourself up again if due to how you are dealing with him.

He obviously knows that you still have such strong feelings and can make you dance to his tune when he wants. You need to take the step to block him out and not let him back in.

Delete him from facebook, block his number, even if he does contact you, you need to be firm and tell him no.

You will not be able to move on if your aren't ready to let him go and he knows this. Be form be strong it will hurt a lot but like you said you cannot move on like this so either he commits to you which seems unlikely or you need to change.

Sorry if I seem a little blunt but you need to do what's best for you

0|0
    0|0
    • I am glad u were blunt thats what I need to do cuz he contacts me everytime he breaks up with this girl but I think I put a stop to it tonight when he started messaging me again I made him mad and he blocked me on fb

• Good for and this is a step in the right direction, I hope you find someone you deserve and best of luck to you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• i'm James from Dallas, Texas.. i m here to seek people's advice... please serious people should comment on this post, cos i have been attacked severally on this same post... Here is my story.. my wife left me and our daughter to live with another man, i tried all i could to get her back but nothing worked, I read about a prince cocodu online who fix love problems and other problems like unemployment, bad luck, money problem, healing and many more, i decided to contact him, and he told me what to do to get my wife back, he told me my wife will return to me in 3 days and it happened this way.. since then we have been happy together, everything is smooth between us.. I asked him what i can do to pay him back for his great work, he said i should give him what i feel like, I want you guys to advice me on what i can give him in return of his help... Please serious advice only. you can text me +12144627851 if you have serious advice. or you can also write him on his personal email (prince. cocodu. spiritual. help@gmail. com) or visit him on website: https://dadaspiritualtemple.webs.com/: for any solution, and you will be grad you did.. thank you for your time.!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes