Guys what do you think of girls crying?

When she is breaking down crying with heart-break when you decide to call it quits on a loving relationship, what's going through your minds? What makes you withdraw even more?

18

Most Helpful Guy

• When a girl cries I would probably cry with her. And I doubt I'll ever be the one to call it quits. When she cries, you realise just how much you've hurt her, and thats when you truly realise if you should withdraw or not. But I'm only 16 so what do I know I'm just sort of philosophical and like sharing my opinions

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You sound sweet I think you'll grow up into an amazing person... Philosophical at your age is a great start...

• Haha thanks. I like philosophy. And it's certainkl a bonus on this website with so many people needing assistance with very tricky life situations