Guys what do you think of girls crying?

When she is breaking down crying with heart-break when you decide to call it quits on a loving relationship, what's going through your minds? What makes you withdraw even more?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• When a girl cries I would probably cry with her. And I doubt I'll ever be the one to call it quits. When she cries, you realise just how much you've hurt her, and thats when you truly realise if you should withdraw or not. But I'm only 16 so what do I know I'm just sort of philosophical and like sharing my opinions

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You sound sweet I think you'll grow up into an amazing person... Philosophical at your age is a great start...

• Haha thanks. I like philosophy. And it's certainkl a bonus on this website with so many people needing assistance with very tricky life situations

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• There is always a reason why break ups happen, if try and explain it... if it was my fault, id just sit and take it, let em be mad and sad and just break down.. they'll feel better after... then leave so they don't have to see me/be reminded again.

if it was her fault we broke up, and she is sat crying... im just walking away, because i know im the type of chap to put an arm round and say its ok :/

0|0
    0|0
    • Aww I hear you... Don't change

• To answer the question, I hate it. A girl I used to hang with and I went to see a movie in July that turned out to be quite the tear jerker. She did her best to hide it by pulling up her knees in front of her face because she didn't want anyone to see it. I did and I was cool with it. Not a problem here.

0|0
    0|0
    • "i was cool with it" *says he hates it a few seconds ago* lmao

• I was cool with it. I'm not going to judge anyone or think harshly of them if they cry.

• This sounds like a leading question.

0|0
    0|0
  • makes me sad

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's crying I might try and comfort her. If I broke it up then she might just want me to leave. In that case, I'd repsect her wishes and leave but wish her all the best. If she broke it up and started crying, I'd probably leave. I'd need space following a break up and comforting her seems to be the opposite.

Either way, I'd want her to stop crying and I'd treat her with respect. Just because she stoppped being my girlfriend doesn't mean she stopped being a human being.

1|0
    0|0
  • If we're breaking up, that's hers to deal with, not mine. No longer care.

0|0
    0|1
  • Oh fucking hell she's crying, I want to make her feel better but I can't take back what I just said. It's over. Why is it that when a guy breaks up with a girl he's an asshole but when a girl breaks up with a guy she's a strong liberated woman?

3|2
    1|0
    • Some guys are the asshole just as some girls are manipulative bitches? Perhaps the girl who does the dumping doesn't herself get dumped and vice versa? I dunno... I'm confused myself but thanks

• Show All
    • Then you've never met one who really cared. Like I said I've been pretty gutted about the end of some of my relationships, some of them have played on my mind for a long time.

But I owe it to myself to get on with it, give them a clean break and move on. People who can't accept it's not gonna work just carry on with a dysfunctional relationship, fucking each other up. Honesty is the best policy.

• I think I agree with you on all accounts. Thanks for your insight.

What Girls Said 1

• Did you just get dumped?

Crying is emotional blackmail.

1|0
    0|0
    • Maybe for those who use "crocodile tears" at the drop of the hat but there are those who are genuinely emotionally hurt and HATE to shed a tear for fear of exposing their weakness but are unable to stop it

• I know. But to a guy, it's still emotional blackmail.

Recommended myTakes