Momma's boy, or just truly doesn't love me?

I'm 25, my husband is 31. We have been married almost 5 years. Since the day I moved out of my parents house, into the same house as him, we have been living with his parents. He went in on a mortgage with them before he met me. The beginning it worked, then it seemed once we got engaged it went downhill. She planned the wedding without my permission. So hubby and I canceled it and eloped. We got back and it seemed OK. Suddenly things just flipped. I was having my things thrown downstairs, all my stuff is slowly disappearing. I get in trouble if I shop. And its all from his mother. I tried going back to school, needed a cosigner and hubby said he couldn't afford another loan. OK fine, I understand finances. I got my license, and he went a bought a brand new vehicle for himself and bought me one that has no heat, headlights don't work, speedometer is broken, and I've already had multiple things fixed. Thanks for the car, but winter is coming now. I decided I was going to get a car myself but again needed a cosigner, asked him and he won't even answer me! But yet mom wanted a quad however long ago and I just found out from his cousin its sitting out in the garage and he went halfers on it. My family hasn't seen him since Christmas last year, we live in the same town! And this morning he just took off with, surprise, his mom for a weekend vacation for the 4th time this year... I wasn't invited, in fact I was just told the other day that he was going. My question is, does this marriage seem like it was just something to do? I'm miserable lately, but I love the guy.
Should also mention that last year I announced I was pregnant after 3 years of trying, it ended in a miscarriage so I've often thought that this was his way to grieve but it seems to be getting worse now.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• you need to kick that mummy's boy and his mum out of your life. you need to find someone that knows how to treat a lady. you're not there bitch kick them in to place.

Most Helpful Girl

• As awful as it may sound... I would have already packed my bags and left by now.

It is quite truthfully a completely intolerable situation, and certainly one that I would not be prepared to put with.

There is simply NO MARRIAGE here whatsoever... However it would appear that there is definitely a Mommas Boy here who only obeys her rules.