Mad at Ex what possible motivation would this be!?

So I went NC with the Ex, well it was more a mutual NC. But a random mutual friend since we're no longer friends on FB or any social media, messages me one day asked me what happened. I'm pretty private about that stuff and don't go around making memes or advertising it, or look to make someone jealous by going out and taking pictures with girls.

But anyway I asked the mutual friend how they found out, they said they'd been checking Facebook and saw my ex (WHO DUMPED ME) putting status up about "I hate being single and alone". And of course nobody (we have other mutual friends), said anything about her doing the dumping and that I was an unwilling participant.

What possible motivation could that be!

Sorry if it sounds angry haha I am a bit lol

Clarification: I meant why is the ex posting stuff about being sad and alone and single when she dumped me and chose her path, he already has a GF just doesn't check FB

11

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she just didn't want to be with you. Just because she doesn't like being single, why should she have to stay with a guy she doesn't like. Would you have rathered she stayed with you while she looked for another guy? She did the right thing and broke up with you first.

Somebody wanting a boyfriend, doesn't mean they have to just have any guy that wants them and be grateful.

What Guys Said 1

• People are just curious; maybe this person also likes your ex, and wants to confirm you're really apart now for good.. and is also wanting to know why you broke up.

They may want to know if your ex has 'issues' that they don't know about!

• No I meant why is the ex posting stuff about being sad and alone and single when she dumped me and chose her path, he already has a GF just doesn't check FB

• She misses you, even if it was she who decided to break up... no contradiction there!