How do I know when it's time to let go?

We've been dating for almost 9 months. I still love him but I don't think he's into it anymore. I

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds like a typical guy behavior. But then, breaking up should be mutual after 9 months of being together. You will regret it if ur decision is one sided. However, u r not yet 18, its too early to be getting in or out of relationships. Also, I won't suggest walking out of a relationship so easily too. You could try sticking on with him if there is no abuse involved or too much of distancing/cold treatment. Keep it friendly and affectionate. Don't expect the moon right now. For the guys, when the time comes to get serious about a relationship, they suddenly become very responsible about their careers and finances. Its a social thing. They like to feel powerful and in control. You might want to give him a chance to grow into the man that he wants to become. Hope this helps :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• It's time to go when you don't want to be with them anymore.
    If they don't want to be with you, it depends on the reasons and how much you're willing to work for it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes