How do I know when it's time to let go?

We've been dating for almost 9 months. I still love him but I don't think he's into it anymore. I

11

Most Helpful Girl

• That sounds like a typical guy behavior. But then, breaking up should be mutual after 9 months of being together. You will regret it if ur decision is one sided. However, u r not yet 18, its too early to be getting in or out of relationships. Also, I won't suggest walking out of a relationship so easily too. You could try sticking on with him if there is no abuse involved or too much of distancing/cold treatment. Keep it friendly and affectionate. Don't expect the moon right now. For the guys, when the time comes to get serious about a relationship, they suddenly become very responsible about their careers and finances. Its a social thing. They like to feel powerful and in control. You might want to give him a chance to grow into the man that he wants to become. Hope this helps :)