Is my ex in a rebound or is it serious?

Ok I'll try and keep this short. Me and my ex are both 19 years old and have dated for 3 years. About two months ago she moved to college and then about two weeks later she broke up with me. This breakup completley threw me off. About a week before I visited her and we had a great time (had sex- she's only eber been with me and I was her first love) and she told me how much she loved me and we talked about Our future like we usually do. I went home a day later and we started fighting. Usually when we fought we would fight but make up and would come out stronger. This time she didn't give me a chance. She ignored me for a week and would have nothing to do with me. During this week she contined go hang out with this new guy and her new dorm friends. At the end of the week she called and said that we fought to much and that she didn't love me anymore (after telling me a week before I was the most important person to her). Now she's always hanging round this guy and is flirting online with him and is always with him. I know she didn't cheat on me but she for sure had him lined up on the side. They are always together now and flirting. Although they aren't official I am 99% sure they are dating. She blocked me on all social media yet continues to follow my family and friends and has left all our romantic couple pictures online. I tried giving her space but messed that up everytime and may have pushed her away. I still love her and want her. My question is, is this a rebound relationship or just a fling? Is this just her party phase or is she done with me. Keep in mind she never gave me much of a real reason
Also this guy lives in the dorm which to me seems like it might be fun at first but can't be healthy. She hasn't known him for very long

52

Most Helpful Girl

• She has found anew life, sweetie, this little cozy call called "College." And with it, she met someone who she is now with and even if they are Not Official, it appears they are Exclusive... for today anyways. I also think this why 'This time she didn't give me a chance.' She was seeing this Other newbie and now they have began their beguine which makes you start to Wonder and Worry------Is this a rebound relationship or just a fling?
    It may be just a phase right now she is going through,. This is all new to her, she is making friends here and enjoying the school days with a bit of a pizazz that she didn't have before and nothing will take her away from this.. at least for now. It's like a kid with a new toy...
    You both were a War of the Roses and in the end because of her new life and lifestyle she found, she made up her mind to move on for now and with another who may be Someone whom she is relating to today, tomorrow is could be someone different.
    However, to be fair, being she and you have had this history together, I am not saying she won't ever cal you again and even cry on your shoulder or just find an excuse to get back into your good graces. But with this in mind That could become a problem child pattern that you can't really trust... she has now changed and is not the same girl you used to know.
    Good luck. xx

• Honestly I would give her a second chance but I'm not an idiot. I have changed and hope she will have changed for the better. If we do have a second chance I'll make sure snd let her know I'm not a game and she can't just come back and forth. Hopefully she'll be honest if she comes back

• Again you've been much help :) god bless you

• Thank you, sweetie.. all we can do is pray and let everything be in God's hands.:)) xx