Can't stop shagging the ex?

There is one thing we do well.. even after all the arguments and fights even after all the time apart. We were together for a long time but have been broken up for 2 years, yet we can't stop sleeping together! What is it about him, us. Still so much passion. Are we unable to move on from each other or destined for each other? Why can't we stop?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything wrong with it. Good passionate sex is not easy to come by. I think the reason why it's so good is because you guys have strong emotions for each other, without it, it wouldn't be that good. This is how you two express yourselves. Some people connect with conversation, some connect in writing.. you two connect in the bedroom- people connect the same emotion but in different ways. To me, sex is important so if I were in this situation, I would think I should be with him.

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Passionate sex good. Unhealthy relationship bad.. but can't seem to break free.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Being horny takes all the blood away from your head and into your privates. That's why you don't think properly about it. While in a proper state you really need to think about if he's just a f buddy or someone you actually wanna stay with. If he's just a f buddy, you need to get out of there before you hurt yourself emotionally.

1|1
    0|0
    • so true it will damage you emotionally!!! going through it.

• Show All
    • Ops wrong comment

• Haha it's alrigh

• the sex is good... so why complain? Who cares that ya can't stop.. just enjoy the cock while ya can!

2|0
    0|0
    • Haha well said. I really wanted to find a new cock but can't keep from going back to this one!

• Show All
    • And I can't completely cut him out of my life. Situation is just not possible.

• ok, we are spamming this chat lol. message me if you wanna continue this.

• he's got that good dick because if the sex wasn't good you wouldve moved on, plus one of you must not have many "options'' because id chop my nuts off before i give my ex the pleasure of my dick again.

1|0
    0|0
  • He must be a bad boy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, it happens sometimes.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I know how it is 😐 but f it find someone new and better !

1|0
    0|0
    • Seriously been trying! Had another bf that I really liked we have way more of a "normal" whatever that is relationship but he moved away and every time we aren't talking I end up having sex with the ex..

• You still have feelings?

• I'm in your same shoes :(

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry! It sucks! I keep thinking emotionally I'm detached from him and then bam were back in the sac.. but can't seem to work the other shit out.. so frustrating!

• Show All
    • Yeah he got hurt I got hurt. He's full of pride and won't "come off his pedestal" to even admit he would want to start over. I think he'd rather be alone and miserable than to admit that he has feelings and misses me. I wish it were that simple :( why is long no contact a concern?

• Girl that's exactly how i feel about my ex everybody who works with us tells us we need to just get with each other already but I think he's too prideful to admit it.. men!!! as for no contact it is because i think you'll shld try to work it out and by giving each other time away.. in a way is good but not going mths without each other.. i think ull shld stick around and start txting him like "hey how was ur day" i started doing that n now my ex txts me before we go to bed... but 1st you need to just show him u r there for him and maybe than he will see what a great person he has

Recommended myTakes