Can't stop shagging the ex?

There is one thing we do well.. even after all the arguments and fights even after all the time apart. We were together for a long time but have been broken up for 2 years, yet we can't stop sleeping together! What is it about him, us. Still so much passion. Are we unable to move on from each other or destined for each other? Why can't we stop?

35

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't see anything wrong with it. Good passionate sex is not easy to come by. I think the reason why it's so good is because you guys have strong emotions for each other, without it, it wouldn't be that good. This is how you two express yourselves. Some people connect with conversation, some connect in writing.. you two connect in the bedroom- people connect the same emotion but in different ways. To me, sex is important so if I were in this situation, I would think I should be with him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Passionate sex good. Unhealthy relationship bad.. but can't seem to break free.