What do I do, about this girl I can't get over?

I met this girl alittle while ago and she was just using me and stringing me along. I cut her off but now Im starting to have bad dreams where I am missing her so bad that I don't even want to sleep anymore, I often find myself looking at her Facebook, and im so close to just texting her to see if we can work it out. but since she was using me pretty much I know i shouldn't. I am miserable though I cannot stop thinking about her at all. What do I do? I really don't want to move on but I know when a girl uses you she doesn't see you as anything else but a play toy.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My advice, or what I would do in this situation is a. talk to her because I would give into it. Try to get her to be open with you. Or b. Get another girl to take her off your mind. Could be a celebrity, or could be just another girl that you know. Hope this helps

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes that does help I just told her how I feel but so far no reply, she might be asleep! but its gotten to the point where i dont find anyone else attractive my eyes are just for her, but I guess I might have to find some way to move on just in case she is still a no go.

• Show All
    • she isn't out of my league but i understand your position, and that whats im trying to do is find something that turns me off about her but even when I find those little imperfections they just make me like her more. but your right I guess I just gotta find someone to take her place or stop dating again for a long time.

• I don't think she's a gold digger but she probably can't pay you, I mean it will be embarrassing if you guys hanged out when she promised she will pay you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• try to keep your mind busy song look at her fb you have to control yourself. hang with your friends spend more time in your hobbies.

0|0
    0|0
  • i agreed give example. if you set the rule then you can't blame her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell me why you feel like she's using you?

1|0
    0|0
    • well we got in a fight because she needed help with rent money and said she didn't want to talk to me anymore so I said i would give her time to cool off because she thought i was calling her a gold digger which i wasn't i just wanted to make sure was serious about me and she got all pissed. well she told me to come over we hooked up then in the morning time i gave her 200$ for her rent which she said she would pay me back on friday. Friday came and went and i didn't even want the money back i just kept asking if she would like to hang out and every time she had a different excuse.

• I don't think she's a gold digger but she probably can't pay you, I mean it will be embarrassing if you guys hanged out when she promised she will pay you
      -sorry I commented on the post, was a mistake, I don't know how to delete it

What Guys Said 1

• being used or abused are two different categories. If she did use you, you should be grateful you have seen trough it all before it all got worse, if she abused you, you should forgive and move on, both ways it is all about cut wounds that are in need of healing, you can do it on your own or if there are friends they can help, for example if you meet the right people in such time of hurt and despair, you can work things trough and start the restoration of your true inner self, if you need some advice on how to, feel free to ask. Keep your head up brother, by the way these dreams are natural as they reflect upon your day to day thoughts and emotions.. its all a part of the healing process

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes