What do I do, about this girl I can't get over?

I met this girl alittle while ago and she was just using me and stringing me along. I cut her off but now Im starting to have bad dreams where I am missing her so bad that I don't even want to sleep anymore, I often find myself looking at her Facebook, and im so close to just texting her to see if we can work it out. but since she was using me pretty much I know i shouldn't. I am miserable though I cannot stop thinking about her at all. What do I do? I really don't want to move on but I know when a girl uses you she doesn't see you as anything else but a play toy.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• My advice, or what I would do in this situation is a. talk to her because I would give into it. Try to get her to be open with you. Or b. Get another girl to take her off your mind. Could be a celebrity, or could be just another girl that you know. Hope this helps

• Yes that does help I just told her how I feel but so far no reply, she might be asleep! but its gotten to the point where i dont find anyone else attractive my eyes are just for her, but I guess I might have to find some way to move on just in case she is still a no go.

• she isn't out of my league but i understand your position, and that whats im trying to do is find something that turns me off about her but even when I find those little imperfections they just make me like her more. but your right I guess I just gotta find someone to take her place or stop dating again for a long time.

• I don't think she's a gold digger but she probably can't pay you, I mean it will be embarrassing if you guys hanged out when she promised she will pay you