I've decided enough is enough. I tried to break up with my psychotic controlling bf. But he will not take no for an answer, please help me!

My bf is controlling every single aspect of my life. He doesn't let me visit my family. I'm not allowed to talk to my girl friends because he thinks they are sluts- when they are clearly NOT. He looks through my phone records and calls up the phone numbers he hasn't seen before. (It's embarrassing)
He tells me when to go out and come home. The reason why I listen/ abide by his stupid rules is because I'm scared of him. He's abused me in every way- emotionally , physically and verbal.
Like you need to understand I'm deathly afraid of him when he's angry. he's a fucking psychotic monster. :( today we were fighting so much and I was crying I had enough I ran home and texted him I want to break up I can't do this anymore but he says "no that's not happening yu are still mine" I said "I'm calling the police because of all the bullshit u put me through" he's like "if you do that I'll think about you everyday in jail and when I get out... You better start running for your life" o. O
Please please please tell me how I can leave safely and make my stupid bf not want me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Easiest thing to do is run. Run far away and never see him again. Because if you don't you're just going to get hurt more and if course he will have to take no for an answer if you stop talking to him and don't live with him (if that's what you are doing) you seen very distressed and I hate to see women being pushed around. I hope this helps and please give me more info so I can help further

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Girlie you need to go to the police file a restraining order, change your number, tell your parents they'll bbe your support.. I've been in your situation with domestic violence.. it's very scary!! You need to leave now it's only going to get worse!! Especialy now that he knows you want to leave him... Hugs girlie.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for your answer
      Let me tell you- I was on the phone to him and I said I'm going to file a restraining order- he's like A PIECE OF PAPER WILL NOT STOP ME FROM GETTING WITH YOU. Like when I heard that... I just felt like i am trapped
      I'm trapped what more can happen? :(

• Show All
    • Ok thank you so much

• Your so welcome girlie HUGS!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Good god woman, go to the police. Show them the texts. Do NOT let this shithead control you anymore. Tell your parents. Go stay with them. Just get away from him until he's dealt with by authorities.

0|0
    0|0
  • Call the police, file a restraining order. Let the law take care of the rest.

Fucked up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Time to call the cops and get a restraining order on thus guy. Too controlling

0|0
    0|0
  • File a restraining order and keep those messages on your phone to show the judge

1|0
    0|0
  • Call the cops. He is not good enough for you or any woman if he can't treat them with respect

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I hope you have all of those texts in your phone still. Take your ass and your phone and march you ass the the polce station and tell them EVERYTHING!!! Even get a restraining order on him, make it clear to the cops that he has threatened your life!! How he controls you just everything. People like him will never change no matter how much you love them. The best thing you could ever do for yourself is get away, hell even move in with your parents.

0|0
    0|0
  • YOU HAVE TO LEAVE HIM.
    Please tell you family about this so they can support you. Do you live with him? Just pack your things and leave, try when he isn't around.
    I was watching a documentary about 2 months ago where the bf was abusing his girlfriend, and he actually ended up murdering her.
    Good luck

0|0
    0|0
    • No I don't live with him but he lives near me like he could walk to my house if he wants to

• Show All
    • Omg I have to watch it now do you have the link?

• No but if you type it into YouTube click on the one that is about an hour long

• Trust me, just get the restraining order. So many of these types of guys, they say the piece of paper won't do anything, but it will, trust me.
    Just knowing you're defying him and have built up some strength to run and get the restraining order, even that will let him know things are different now. Guys like that need girls they can break, and he's trying to slowly do that to you. Show him he can't, show him you still have strength. Tell your parents to, especially your dad. Keep a record, like write down everything he does and the date and time, and keep every single text he sends you.
    Sorry you had to meet one of these guys, but don't worry, you can get away. These guys can and will only hold on for so long.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes