I've decided enough is enough. I tried to break up with my psychotic controlling bf. But he will not take no for an answer, please help me!

My bf is controlling every single aspect of my life. He doesn't let me visit my family. I'm not allowed to talk to my girl friends because he thinks they are sluts- when they are clearly NOT. He looks through my phone records and calls up the phone numbers he hasn't seen before. (It's embarrassing)
He tells me when to go out and come home. The reason why I listen/ abide by his stupid rules is because I'm scared of him. He's abused me in every way- emotionally , physically and verbal.
Like you need to understand I'm deathly afraid of him when he's angry. he's a fucking psychotic monster. :( today we were fighting so much and I was crying I had enough I ran home and texted him I want to break up I can't do this anymore but he says "no that's not happening yu are still mine" I said "I'm calling the police because of all the bullshit u put me through" he's like "if you do that I'll think about you everyday in jail and when I get out... You better start running for your life" o. O
Please please please tell me how I can leave safely and make my stupid bf not want me?

46

Most Helpful Guy

• Easiest thing to do is run. Run far away and never see him again. Because if you don't you're just going to get hurt more and if course he will have to take no for an answer if you stop talking to him and don't live with him (if that's what you are doing) you seen very distressed and I hate to see women being pushed around. I hope this helps and please give me more info so I can help further

Most Helpful Girl

• Girlie you need to go to the police file a restraining order, change your number, tell your parents they'll bbe your support.. I've been in your situation with domestic violence.. it's very scary!! You need to leave now it's only going to get worse!! Especialy now that he knows you want to leave him... Hugs girlie.

• Thanks for your answer
      Let me tell you- I was on the phone to him and I said I'm going to file a restraining order- he's like A PIECE OF PAPER WILL NOT STOP ME FROM GETTING WITH YOU. Like when I heard that... I just felt like i am trapped
      I'm trapped what more can happen? :(

• Ok thank you so much

• Your so welcome girlie HUGS!!