I don't know what he wants?

Me and my ex broke up a month and a half ago. The last time we text was 2 weeks ago because the last conversation we had was an argument. I was at the same party as him last night, he could see that I was upset so he walked over to me and told me he misses me and that he's finding it really hard. He hugged me and told me he wants to start again as friends. He said he'd text me but didn't say when. I don't know if he will text me or not but if he doesn't I'll be gutted. I'm going to another party which he is next weekend, and if he doesn't text me this week I am planning on asking him what's going to happen. I just don't know what he wants,

11

What Guys Said 1

• Ask him directly. Making an assumption may not be absolutely correct.

What Girls Said 1

• Many times just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't Makeup and that is Goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" that still Marks his own X in your soft spot, there is Usually Motive and if given some Opportunity-----He hugged me and told me he wants to start again as friends.
    Being 'friends' is exactly what he means, sweetie. No hooked at that hip anymore, no set time to text nor talk and it's His way Or the highway, you could say.
    And with another party coming up and knowing you Both have a place to go, if he doesn't end up sending you a message on his end, send him a quick one, just for laughs and giggles, asking him how he is and more about painting the town red.
    No need to stand on ceremonies when it comes to friendship, not even dealing with an Ex from the past. However, it does Not count when it comes to a friends with benefits factor, that you may even find out more in store by the punch bowl again.
    Buyer beware, just putting a small jitterbug in your ear. With friends, comes the Missing and the Kissing, but one never knows if this would be the one and only 'last dance' when it comes to being two to tango again.
    Good luck. xx