This is a weird situation, I know.. Someone help?

So, I live with my ex boyfriend, we were together 3.5 years. We moved into our first apartment 2.5 months ago, and 2 months ago he broke up with me. I completely understand why he broke up with me: he needed time and space to sort out his feelings and for us both to get our life on track. I was a huge bitch the last year minimum, I took him for granted because he never told me when I was being a bitch. I pushed him away, and now I don't have him. He originally wanted just a break, but I was so upset and desperate to get him back I made him choose between us being done, or together (which I definitely 100% regret now). So, over the last two months I've been changing myself so I can be a better me. I've been trying to focus on growing as a person, I've been a great friend to my ex, we get along, we have fun together, etc. For the last month he's been acting really affectionate, cuddly, tickling me, holding me, sleeping in my bed, and asking me to go out with him and do things, etc. Last week I tried talking to him about our relationship, and I asked him if he would give me a second chance (ps I broke up with him for a couple months two years ago, he changed, i gave him another chance, but then i ruined our relationship), and he said 'I don't know' Then I apologized for everything I did, I explained it's his choice and I can't force him to make a decision, etc. but I just don't get it. I don't know if what I just typed out even makes sense. Im so upset and I miss him. We both had the same goals in life, we grew together over the 3.5 years we were together, we are soul mates. I know some people don't believe in that kind of stuff, but I know he's the one for me. He had his proposal planned out, we knew what our future would be like-together. I just don't know what to do. I feel like each day drags on, and I hate not being able to show my love in ways I would when we were together

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't Makeup and that it's Goodbye, my love forever. And with an "EX" that still Marks an X in your own Soft spot, there is usually Motive and when given Opportunity-----I've been a great friend to my ex... Bingo, sweetie...
    He is comfy and cozy Now in this little friends with Benefits factor and with his fun times together and sharing in all the nice things in life as two birds of a feather, he doesn't want it to change by having things go back to the Way we were because he is enjoying the way things are----Now.
    And with you changing your old ways, wanting to go back into a relationship in a nestle nest once more, he is shying away from this idea of Commitment because he is scared Nothing will ever be as it is as of now, with no strings attached, carefree and comfy and with being More than these two birds, it might very well go south for good... he is putting all of his own ducks in a row.
    Yes, I see a soul mate chemistry, however, he is the straw boss who is holding the cards in Any future you both may hold and Behold again.
    It's your choice, your call if you want to hang in there and 'Feel like each day drags on' or Move on, find someone who wants what you want. As you know, life has no guarantees, no certainties but death and taxes. And with this 'Cuddly' cut love paradise that could only lead down a beaten path one day, it could also very well end up to be a War of the Roses in Romance.
    He is making you part of his life, including you in More than just the bedroom scene and with everything he is showing you, I could also suggest, just go slow with his flow, don't bring up anything heavy nor steady and let each day dictate what old Mother Nature may or may not want in sowing and then reaping.
    Good luck. xx

• So mant metaphors in that haha, but I agree. I feel like he's scared that if he gives me a second chance I will just revert to a nagging bitch again. I really do want to wait, but I just don't want to cling to false hope. I mean, regardless I have to live with him for 6 more months, but its just weird right now.

• lol.. Yes, my usual Fun with pun, it is a way of getting my point across.. you are a smart girl to catch on, lostlove... I see, so 6 months with That factor, okay... well, a lot can happen as like this test but he does feel comfy with it for now so go with it and in 6 months may be the deciding factor. xx

• just give him time. I think he wants to make sure you and him do belong together and he isn't trying to rush things with you.