What to do now, it just happened?

Well, we have been dating for 3 years. He said it was because of the guilt he had that he couldnt go on, because of college. I mean i loved him, and he asked for us to be friends.. i really dont know if we should be friends, is that a good idea or should we be friends?
He feels guilty, because he had this thought in his mind, and he wanted it to go away, so he broke up with me.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell him that you're not ready to answer that question yet and sleep on it or if you thing you shouldn't be friends, tell him to F off!

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you feel? Do you think you could handle being friends? Do you need a break from him? Put yourself in his shoes as well

• How would I put myself in his shoes?

• I'm not saying he's hurting as you are, but what would be going through your head if you were him- what his intentions were initially and what they are now.

• Ahh, okay gotcha!