He broke up with me because he felt bad for cheating on me?

My boyfriend (make one year tomorrow) had a crazy relationship. He ended up leaving me for my best friend who is such whore, honestly. We were broken up for a month when he decided to come back to me. He came to my house with a promise ring and he was in tears and I love him, I love him to death. So we were trying to work on things, and things were going well we were both so happy but I did bring up the incident with my friend a lot, because randomly it would anger me. Me and this girl ended up fighting, and he felt horrible about it.
He tried to break up with me for the same reason yesterday, he told me he wants me so bad but he feels like he's hurting me and that I really am way to good for him and I deserve better than what he did to me and he doesn't want a reminder of what a horrible guy he is. We discussed everything that wasn't right and then he broke down and said he can't leave me he loves me too much and all of his friends are telling him that he really fucked up and he should let me go. We met up yesterday and we kiss, we both felt that fire, I still feel like it's the first one every time we kiss. He told me he needed to kiss me one last time before he left me, what the hell..
He said he's doing this for the both of us and what's in my best interest. I feel like it's not only for me, he was never able to man up and accept the backlash of his fucked up actions.
I am so heartbroken and I am so devastated. I put his happiness before mine hoping we could make things work and all of a sudden he is okay with me leaving. I thought he was going to be by my side the same way I stood by his. I embarrassed myself and make an ass of myself to keep him, and to keep and protect us and our relationship. I believed the would've worked and we would be able to pull through this.

I cannot stop crying and I am so in love with him. I would do absolutely anything for that boy...

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my oh my u girls when will u learn. HE CHEATED WITH YOUR FRIEND... HE IS A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT AND YOU ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT HIM... never go back, once a cheat always a cheat he betrayed your love and trust, did he live u while he was fucking your friend? Did he think about u as he sucked her tits and grabbed her arse as he shot his load inside her? NO HE DID NOT get rid of him he's using it as an excuse to go on to your next friend. U deserve better but in life we set our own standards so don't be one of those that guys can just treat like a doormat and have no respect for because u have no respect for yourself. Good luck

• me and him took a break, and he went and fcked her and had a thing with her for a few weeks.

• Some guys don't know a good trying when they have it just keep your head high and move on from him your better than him and deserve better treatment

• he said he left me because he felt bad, but I just found out it was for another girl... I'm so hurt..

Most Helpful Girl

• "I put his happiness before mine hoping we could make things work..." That was your first mistake. This guy cheated on you, why did you put him first? You never should have taken him back in the first place. You need to respect yourself more, you don't deserve to be cheated on. Stand up for yourself and leave him. All he's doing is keeping you running around in circles.

Right now, it's like he's got you wrapped around his finger. He cheated on you yet you're upset that he's leaving? Come on girl, I know you're upset but gosh, know your worth!! You're worth so much more than this. Let him go and move on. I understand that you love him but that doesn't mean it's a good relationship or a relationship worth hanging on to. You deserve better.

• he was my first love... this is the boy that i am in love with.. i hate it so much. i love him will do absolutely anything for that boy.. i believed him when he was crying in my face begging for me back.