Cheating, Drugs, and Confusion Please help!?

So my boyfriend recently broke up with me cause he is addicted to anything and everything he says. But the other day we talked and he said he had been clean and that he wanted to make us work and he said he will always love me and he didn't want to lose me he was just worried that things would never be the same cause he got drunk n high and cheated on me. He said I was too good for that and that he was a piece of ****.

Days go by and he isn't talking to me so I confront him and he doesn't even seem to remember the conversation we had and on top of that he is seeing a new girl.

I deleted him off Facebook and he got upset and said he wished we could at least be frineds.

It was only two weeks ago we were completely ok and had plans to move in together in a few months. And then bam it all changed.

My question is what should I do? Do you think he still at least loves me? If he says he loves me why is he seeing someone else? I don't know how to help him get off the drugs and its killing me.

20