My ex gf is bothering me a lot but why?

Okay so I broke up with my ex gf because she had a temper and used to get abusive during arguments ( 3 weeks ago) and now she doesn't stop texting me and calling me.
Why is that? has she changed? does she miss me? Hate to say it but I miss the good times... well when she was nice.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just didn't know what she had and now she dun goofed.

I don't think she could have changed this drastically over a 3 wk. span but if she couldn't appreciate what she had then then why go back to that?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Because now she doesn't have you, and she wants you back. We always want what we don't have, and when we lose something, we want it back. Human nature right there.

I'm sure she misses you in her own way, but I wouldn't bet on her having changed one whit in three weeks. If I were you I'd take a step back and reflect on the bad times a little harder and ask yourself if that's really what you want to deal with. Anyone can be nice and charming for a little while. It's how they act when the gloves are off that matters.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• She is trying to get you back because she misses the relationship. What's to say if you do decide to go back to her that she won't be abusive again? My advice, don't do it. You ended it for your reasons, and if how she behaved towards you was one of them then that won't change the second time around, it will probably get worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow well, i guess you should give her a second chance, obviously she misses you and the "Good Times". everyone has flaws so does she, let water go under the bridge this time "ONLY".

0|0
    0|0
  • Just because she is calling you doesn't mean that when you get back together it's going to be "alright" again.

0|0
    0|0
  • excuse me are you lesbian?

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought girls understood each other lol

0|0
    0|0
    • On a serious note yeah, she probably misses you, the fun/better times and the relationship as a whole as much as you do - possibly more, but you've got to think about this one yourself... do you want to try it again with her or do you think it's better if you take a break and get with a different kind of girl.

P. S... I hope I'm not rude... you're hot, shame you're not on this side of the coin (if you're gay)

• Thank you! I'm bisexual !

• Ex's think they can be friends, lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes