My ex gf is bothering me a lot but why?

Okay so I broke up with my ex gf because she had a temper and used to get abusive during arguments ( 3 weeks ago) and now she doesn't stop texting me and calling me.
Why is that? has she changed? does she miss me? Hate to say it but I miss the good times... well when she was nice.

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Just didn't know what she had and now she dun goofed.

I don't think she could have changed this drastically over a 3 wk. span but if she couldn't appreciate what she had then then why go back to that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because now she doesn't have you, and she wants you back. We always want what we don't have, and when we lose something, we want it back. Human nature right there.

I'm sure she misses you in her own way, but I wouldn't bet on her having changed one whit in three weeks. If I were you I'd take a step back and reflect on the bad times a little harder and ask yourself if that's really what you want to deal with. Anyone can be nice and charming for a little while. It's how they act when the gloves are off that matters.