Girl dumps Bf because she thinks he will end up a bum, he keeps sleeping with her then drops her for a girl 10x hotter, whose in the wrong?

Ok so here's the scenario, basically i was with this girl for around 2 years the whole time she told me how i didn't deserve her as she thought that i am going to end up as a bum, she told me how she will leave me because she can't be with a guy who isn't rich and successful. We are both 20 and i'm at university studying to be lawyer but for some reason she thinks i won't make it. Anyway she has dumped me repeatedly over this i stupidly go back to her the 3rd n last time she dumped me she told me she needed to get rid of me now as i will end up as a loser and if she stayed with me for longer and we hit 5 years together it will be harder for her to get rid of me and find someone better. She used to always tell me how much better other guys are than me etc.

Anyway each time we broke up, i would feel hurt obviously but i wouldn't chase her i'd let her go because i knew she was bad for me, she kept coming back each time begging for me back though saying she was wrong and how no one cares about her like me etc and then she'd do the same thing again.

This last time we broke up it's been 3 months and we hadn't spoken i bump into her randomly and she starts crying saying she's lonely without me, i message her to see if she's ok and she says she fine and that's it i move on i didn't want her back but just wanted to make sure she was ok because she cried. Couple weeks later she starts messaging me saying she's addicted to me and can't get over me etc saying she has problems is seeing someone etc i feel really bad so i talk to her try and make her feel better, she invites me over and i go tbh probably a bad idea we end up sleeping together, i told her that i didn't want her back though. Thing is i can see all the signs that she wants me back again it's the same thing that happened last time she even told me she told a friend we was together.

I haven't spoken to her in like 2 weeks a girl i like because i've met someone else, how do i break it my ex, am i in the wrong?

... CONTINUED... I just recently met this cool girl i like and i don't want to disrespect the girl or jepordise anything by still speaking to my ex as i don't want to get back with her, it will probably be quite hard for my ex to take but it's nothing she doesn't deserve that's what she gets for dumping a good guy based on her shallow view that i won't earn enough in the future, now she want's me back but i'm gone and i've found a good girl who actually appreciates me i think it's poetic justice

23

Most Helpful Guy

• You? in the wrong? nah.
    She's the one constantly ending it, and she's the one folish enough to return to you each time. She simply needs to learn the HARD way you can't trample over someone.

So i'd say it's perfectly ok to date this new girl you met. And honestly, i'd say it sounds like a good idea. YOur other relationship didn't exactly sound like it would last.

• Totally true man i didn't cheat or treat her badly but she still dropped me. It's difficult though i mean when i saw her cry i just wanted to make sure she was ok, i literally texted her are you ok and she said yeah and that was it didn't make contact again, it was only her messaging me saying she's addicted to me that led to this, she was all upset and invited me over so i stupidly went over to make sure she was ok because she can get really emotional. When i there she was practically wearing no clothes but the thing is she wants me back to it's obvious that will try and invite me over and be intimate it's me who should have said no as i don't want her back but i got caught up my bad.

We've still been speaking here and there but she said i have gone quiet over the last 2 weeks and seem diffierent pretty much since i met this new girl, how should i break it to her that i don't want us to be in contact i won't tell i have a new girl though, should i just call or meet up?

• Thanks a lot for the advice man really appreciate it man will let you know how it goes man, yeah i will just be completely honest about everything i want to say and ask so its a clean break

• then good luck :)
      hopefully it goes reasonably smooth

What Girls Said 2

• You shouldn't have slept with her, but I think u are both in the wrong. She treated u pretty badly. But for gods sake don't sleep with her again and make a clean break. Just be honest

• It's difficult though i mean when i saw her cry i just wanted to make sure she was ok, i literally texted her are you ok and she said yeah and that was it didn't make contact again, it was only her messaging me saying she's addicted to me that led to this, she was all upset and invited me over so i stupidly went over to make sure she was ok because she can get really emotional. When i there she was practically wearing no clothes but the thing is she wants me back to it's obvious that will try and invite me over and be intimate it's me who should have said no as i don't want her back but i got caught up my bad.

• True thanks a lot for the advice man, appreciate it

• U are welcome, good luck :)

• you're not in the wrong but you shouldn't have slept with her. Just don't speak to her, if there's no reason for you two to talk, she sounds horrible tbh haha. Just delete her number and leave it alone, you deserve to be with a girl who appreciates you. x

What Guys Said 2

• Your ex is in the wrong for using you for sex and throwing you away for such materialistic reasons. Go for the new girl, forget the old one.

• How comes you think she used me for sex? Thanks a lot man i shouldn't really feel guilty should i, after all we are not even together

• Yeah your totally right, she is probably thinking of excuses to leave each time which means she never wanted to be committed in the first place, makes sense man.

Thanks a lot man yeah i will focus on this new girl and my ex is just history thanks man

• You're welcome, and good luck.

• No one is in the wrong. I am a bum and slept with many hot women.