I broke up with him, but I feel like I'm suffering more from this. Why is he not communicating does he just not care?

I "broke up" with a guy I was seeing about a month ago. I say this in quotes because the reason we broke up is we had not title, were not committed to each other. I wanted it and I let him know, but he went back and forth. Finally, I decided it was best for me to let him go. Long break up and hours of crying in silence together. Our relationship was very different to anything I have ever had. I am a virgin and I let him know I wouldn't have sex until I was sure and was in a monogamous relationship. He respected my wishes and although we fooled around we never had sex. He was a great companion. Made me dinner and breakfast when I slept over (once even made sure I take some to go). We would do roadtrips. Told me how beautiful he thought I was. Spontaneous forhead kisses and deep looks into my eyes. And everything felt real and sincere. I'm falling apart missing him, yet I hear nothing of him. I haven't seen him in a month. I miss him so much. Why is he not doing/saying anything? Am I the only one that cares?
Updates:
I couldn't take not seeing him anymore and asked to meet up/catch up and he agreed for this weekend... not sure what I'm thinking all I know is I really miss him. Why did he even agree... ahh

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He did care but you threw it away. If a girl breaks up with me im done with her, even if I love her. If she tries to take me back I refuse because I know if she broke up with me once, its likely she will do it again and I won't waste my time or risk getting close to her again. The time you spent missing him he spent moving on.

0|0
    0|0
  • He put in a lot of work courting you and you threw him in the garbage... What would you do if you were in his position?

2|0
    0|0
    • I didn't know what else to do. We weren't in a relationship yet we were acting like we were? I didn't want to end up just being that girl only for him to find someone he actually wanted to be in a relationship with after. I want to talk to him, but I don't know if I should. I just want him to know I do hurt over it, but at the same time I don't know if he cares or too much time has gone by and he's forgotten all about me.

• You screwed up. Learn your lesson and don't do that with other men in the future.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes