I have been depressed all day?

How do you cope with an heartbreak? And being ignored by someone you?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Hug a pillow, watch TV, drink tea, and remember you're beautiful!

• Thanks... tear

• If the thoughts you're having are not constructive, then yes, forgetting is good at least for the meanwhile. Put it away for a while, and maybe somewhere later down the line when you're a little healed and refreshed you can look at it again and gain harvest some wisdom from the experience. For now though, it sounds like you should get your mind off it and do something fun. Videogames worked for me, but I don't know what your best "mind-occupiers" are. Just don't use any addictive substances!

• Thanks so much... forgetting him is the best option.