Emotional affair just ended cos his wife found messages. He told me not to contact him. Have any of you had this and did you contact her again?

Met a guy didn't know he was married, fell for him. Spent last 3 years on and off talking to him. Have just kissed on a couple of occasions but until th his summer when we ended up in same hotel on holiday (he was with his mates) it hadn't been physical.
We have still been messaging but his wife found messages. Most are just general chit chat. Now he's broke it off with me.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• He isn't a decent guy to have an affair, emotional or otherwise and kissing is cheating. If he broke it off then leave him alone. His marriage comes first. And now that you know he is married be respectful and don't mess with his relationship anymore than you already have, have some self respect and find yourself an available man.

• Sometimes your marriage isn't what it should be. He doesn't trust her because she aborted his first baby even though they were married. He left her over it and then got herself pregnant do he took her back !

• If he wanted out he should have been honest and got a divorce and if you had enough self-respect you wouldn't involve yourself in their marriage any longer, it's not your place.