Am I crazy for being in love with him?

I'm madly in love with my ex. He has moved on. He took me off Facebook and blocked me. He even had his new thing contact me telling me to stop contacting him. He broke up with me saying he wasn't stable enough to be in a relationship, but I was an awesome person. We were still sleeping together a week ago and then he just stopped talking to me until tonight. During our relationship I put in the time and effort to see him and drive him places. I even loaned him over $100 (which I got back). In the beginning he seem to really want me and then slowly didn't. We fought off and on but I gave him all of my heart and he kept saying "I love you, but I'm not in love with you" He would ditch me for other plans, lie to me about seeing his baby mama or other girls that he has had past relations with. He slowly stopped talking to me during our relationship. The more he pulled away the more I wanted things to be okay. He started treating me like dirt and he still does. I feel like I'm in love with him. Am I crazy for feeling this way, because right now I feel crazy. I've even turned down guys to be with him.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Seek some damn help... It seems like you are forcing it upon him. Guys really hate it when you start forcing shit. And if you think you were an awesome person. You probably wasn't an awesome person to him.

1|0
    0|0
    • I never said I was an awesome person. He told me I was an awesome person.

• Im sorry i read that part wrong, and i apologize. It seems he's just a weird person then.

Or he never wanted you in the first place. I've seen this happen multiple times, Both to guys and girls. Some guys are just assholes , there is very little you could do about it. But if you really want him. You could always try. But since he is using terms like "baby mama"(His main girl probably) and seeing other girls. i think he simply used you. Its hard but like i said. Some guys are complete assholes

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes