Tips on how to not hurt so much?

It's been 4 months, and we weren't ever really going out, but I fell for this guy as soon as I met him, and I really do think he liked me back. But it all went a bit wrong, possibly because I came on quite strong because I was in love with him, but he was pretty horrible to me after. He lives across the road from me (but it's his dad and step mum's home so he's only usually there on weekends). And it all still really hurts. Every time I think of something that relates to a memory of him, I can feel my stomach drop, and all the hurt comes rushing back. I think it's because I still think we'd have been perfect together, and I can't help but still be in love with him. I hate feeling like this, and I feel like it a lot, so how can I finally move on?

01

What Guys Said 1

• time will ultimately heal, but in the mean time, finding another guy to hangout with will help ease the pain, or heavily investing in your hobbies, spending time with family and friends.

What Girls Said 0