My ex and his new gf?

is it possible to break your ex and his new gf up if she's a rebound he cheated with and his now dating? yeah i know i sound really stupid for saying that but i still love him...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're that same girl that posted earlier... get over it he'll just cheat on you again, first love or not you'll just ruin and waste your life by dwelling on someone not worth your affection. Move on stop looking back and paying attention what they might or might not be doing.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• If you love someone, you love someone. Healing doesn't take place over night. It kind of seems like guys don't understand how it feels until it happens them. I find that some men can be very rude about the situation. They need to stop thinking with their ego.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Why do you care? See this is what's wrong with a lot of people. They give a shit about what their ex is doing.

1|0
    0|0
    • first love is hard to get over when you dated from 17-22

• Yeah no it isn't. Especially when you see he doesn't care.

• Nobody controls fate, let it be or you will go out of your mind. goodluck :)

0|0
    0|0
  • "i know i sound really stupid for saying that" Yuuup. Just move on.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes