Whats the worst way possible to break up with someone?

Horrible ways to break it off. Entertain and amuse me, think of the worst ways possible!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Get a ring box, drop on one knee like you are about to propose, and when she opens the box have a note in there saying you're dumping her.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• the worst way is i think dont say anything and just start dating a different person and when you see that person and you are with your new partner just say ow yeah i almost forgot this is my new partner
    thanks for the laughs

1|0
    0|0
    • I was thinking that! Breaking up but not letting the other person know that you broke up with them.

• Blindside break up... Person A thinks the relationship is going great.. Person B doesn't think so but never says anything to person A until it's a little late... What's even worse? Person B stopped having feelings for Person A bit still continues the relationship before breaking up with person B... Just before telling Person A that they don't feel the same. Person A is hurting while person B has basically gotten over it before they broke up without a care in the world..

1|0
    0|0
  • With ya words being mumbled over ya new chaps noodle
    "ith bwaking upth with youthhhh"

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• 1. Spell out "We're Over" on his/her bed with dead cockroaches.
    2. Sky Writer
    3. Key it into their car

1|0
    0|0
  • not what u were expecting, but by text.
    gosh, that is just the lowest way to break it off.

i wouldn't even want someone to ask me out over text tbh. actually CALLING me or doing it face to face is better.

1|1
    0|0
    • I got axed part text, part phone =D

• Show All
    • ah alright. well I'm glad youv moved on=] @p0rtis26

• Yep, I was just relating and agreeing to your comment. =D

• Over text is by far the worst, over the phone is right next to that.

1|1
    0|0
    • No the phone is ok, even the doctor my tell you that you got cancer over the phone, so it good enough for breaking up as well.

• Depends how long you have been together

• I think by text, or just any way that isn't face to face.

0|0
    0|0
  • through a text message; i've been through it and it feels horrible

0|0
    0|0
  • over a message or telling one of his friends to tell u

0|0
    0|0
    • I was thinking that too! Like his best friend coming up to you like "yeah, its just not working out anymore". Thatd be harsh.

• yup, kind of embarrassing to and very disrespectful

• My ex broke up with me out the blue, and just made up excuses it was like a slap in the face.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes