Should I remove my ex from Skype & cut off contact completely?

When I broke up with my bf at the end of last summer, I slowly cut contact (facebook, phone number, etc) except for Skype. He has helped me a lot of stuff on my computer since then through Skype. But lately he has sent me a few messages saying that he misses me and wants me back in his life, and he loves me blah blah blah like a broken record. I was most off-put by the fact that he called me "baby."
I asked him to help me download a few things and he said he would but should I just cut him from Skype? I'm tired of seeing these types of messages.
Updates:
I blocked him. I felt kind of liberated after that

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if u want to get over him fastest way, cut all contacts... It is not good for you. When i broke up with my ex i still had her Facebook untill few days ago. I did not miss her anymore, finaly i was somehow okay without her, untill i saw her on my friend list. And guess what.. again same feeling as if she would dump me yesterday.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The way you put it, it sounds fairly obvious he's only helping you because he still likes you and hopes to get back together. On the other hand, and considering you know that, what you're doing isn't very nice. You're mainly taking advantage of him, not really being his friend. Just cut him off and find someone else to help you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• if you don't want too get back together with him and you're tried of the messages but he's helping you and you want his help than you could simply say that you have moved on and don't have anymore interest of ever being back together with him anymore and that if it continues it will just cause you too get rid of him even more.

I mean if he doesn't listen to that than you might as well remove him but if you do need his help you might as well just say that too him normally saying that a guy gets the message and stops if they want to continue the friendship and if not than you just get rid of him and knew you tried your best.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want to be back with him , make him work for it. If he's being a jerk then fuck that :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see a reason you shouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • yep NC it until those feelings are gone.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you can remove him off the list but they only allow the option of blocking them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cut him off. Google can help you with your computer troubles.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes