Should I remove my ex from Skype & cut off contact completely?

When I broke up with my bf at the end of last summer, I slowly cut contact (facebook, phone number, etc) except for Skype. He has helped me a lot of stuff on my computer since then through Skype. But lately he has sent me a few messages saying that he misses me and wants me back in his life, and he loves me blah blah blah like a broken record. I was most off-put by the fact that he called me "baby."
I asked him to help me download a few things and he said he would but should I just cut him from Skype? I'm tired of seeing these types of messages.
I blocked him. I felt kind of liberated after that

35

Most Helpful Guy

• if u want to get over him fastest way, cut all contacts... It is not good for you. When i broke up with my ex i still had her Facebook untill few days ago. I did not miss her anymore, finaly i was somehow okay without her, untill i saw her on my friend list. And guess what.. again same feeling as if she would dump me yesterday.

Most Helpful Girl

• The way you put it, it sounds fairly obvious he's only helping you because he still likes you and hopes to get back together. On the other hand, and considering you know that, what you're doing isn't very nice. You're mainly taking advantage of him, not really being his friend. Just cut him off and find someone else to help you.