I hate my life and don't know what to do?

I'm literally the saddest person right now. I'm only here to seek some sort of advice. I started talking to my ex again and I have no idea why. I went through my spam messages and saw his messages he had sent me. But I don't know why he texted me. I was supposed to see him tonight but i didn't. I don't want to see him but at the same time do. I'm like the dumbest person cuz ik he just uses me but I still talk to him. Like why am I this stupid?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• awww sweetheart your not stupid your having mixed emotions its very common and perfectly normal there is no need to feel sad :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if you feel used, i think you should either kick the jackass out of your life and move on to happier opportunities, orrr you can talk to him.
    if you talk to him, make sure to speak your mind and tell him you won't be having any of his crap from now on - and then dont take crap either. if he doesn't deserve you, get rid of him. it doesn't sound like he deserves you.
    if you decide to move on (if so, go gurl! you're strong!), then go out with friends, put on a nice outfit, make yourself feel pretty, and start looking out for other cute guys - if you find a crush or any other new interest really, itll be a lot easier to distract yourself and move on and be happy.
    you rock!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Don't go back to an ex our of boredom. Especially if he screwed you over. Find some hobbies, think about what career you want or further study. Start making choices that bring things into your life. Go out and meet people or talk to strangers on the internet if that's less intimidating.

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean go for what you want! Maybe you needed some space and you both realize you want each other again.. don't be sad things happen.. ask yourself do you want him back or is it because you are just feeling lonely? I mean think about it and do what feels right to you.. you are not stupid you just don't know what to do or don't know what you want

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes