My ex broke up with me for another girl but still calls me babe/baby, does that mean he's regretting his decision?

Me and my ex were together for 3 years. Had a baby together, lived together, he told me he wanted to marry me at one time, then he left me for another girl. We've been broken up for a month and a half but he still calls me babe/baby. And when he realizes it he tries to correct himself. Does him still calling me babe/baby mean he's regretting his decision to leave and that he still has feelings?

10